Local Color Plein Air Festival and Exhibition November 14th, 2015
Presented by Beach Art Group
www.beachartgroup.com 850 541-3867
831 Florida Ave, Panama City, Fl 32444
“Local Color” is open to All Artists
On Scene Painters
Prize: People’s Choice will be awarded at 6:00pm 1st Prize winner will receive $300.00 and solo show at Roberts Hall
12:00 pm Sign up starts. Get your canvas or paper stamped at Robert’s Hall 831 Florida Ave. Lynn Haven.
Artist will be allowed to paint between 1:00pm-5:00pm
All paintings must be framed and ready for judjing. All framed work must be dropped off at Robert’s Hall wet room. Work will not be taken after 5:00 pm dont forget to sign the work and fill out a title and price tag.
Work must be painted on location November 14, 2015 to qualify
Commission:30% on all sales at the exhibition or sales that result from “Local Color” exposure
Exhibit and event entry Fee:Non-refundable fees: $45.00 for up to three pieces of work
Registration for plein air event : November 2, 2015 at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail 7940 Front Beach Rd #128, Panama City Beach, Florida 32407 All checks made to Beach Art Group
Participating artist will be listed and linked on website
Art exhibition only
No. of Entries:3 maximum per artist. All entries must be for sale.
Entrance Fee:Non-refundable fees: $45.00 for up to three pieces of work.
Commission:30% on all sales at the exhibition or sales that result from “Local Color” exposure.
Intake:November 2, 2015 4:00pm-6:00pm
Take Down: January 4, 2015 4:00pm-6:00pm
Exhibition Entry Requirements
1. Include Name, address, telephone# and title of work on the back
2. Work should be priced with 30% commission included.
3. Frames must be sturdy and hold together with no loose glass or Plexiglas.
4. If canvas is unframed, it must be no smaller than 1 ¾”galler wrapped and painted, with no visible staples.
5. Entries must be thoroughly dry unless painted during plein air event.
6. Picture wire must be used for all work. String, gallery clips, or saw tooth hangers are NOT acceptable.
7. The hanging point must be more than 3 inches BELOW the top of the frame so that wall hooks do not show.
8. Screw eyes or equivalent must be used on wood frames, and screw-adjustable hangers on metal frames.
9. The Beach Art Group reserves the right to reject copies of other artwork, or work that is considered offensive.
If your artwork cannot meet these standards, it will not be accepted for exhibition.
PLEASE NOTE: Because the Beach Art Group has NO STORAGE FACILITIES, all work must be removed during the specified removal times.